Saturday, June 18, 2011

sports day

This is the first time i involve in marching on sports day, good experience. Although we need to rehearsal many many times under the hot sun before sports day, bt when we think back many years later, it will a part of our memories.
I gt took part in 4x100 this year. nervous while waiting beside the track. something funny happened while waiting. technical problem huh?

Almost half day i spent at the field. After 4x1, zk went for tarik tali so i went to change my shirt. go duty after this. saw wai yin n wei ying , asked them bout the situation at canteen during recess time. nothing special, duty like usual.

Finally, it came to the last part, closing ceremony. Rajawali gt 2nd place this year. Same like last year. Hope Rajawali will gt Champion next year. Ohya, red house's cheer leading gt Champion~Wuhooooooooo, congratz.

Meeting after duty,until 2.30, if i'm nt mistaken. called my mum, n she said my bro wait for me around 2 hours!!!!! i was like............deng..................i ran into bp n grab my bag n bottle then ran to the front gate. oppsy......i gt into his car, n miracle happened. he din gt angry , he just said sapo......huhu. since when my bro become so patient? when i was back home, i realised tat i left my shoe bag in bp. haiz....My smelly t-shirt is in it.

I rush rush rush for bathing n packing my stuff cause i gt tuition on 3.30.Luckily, i gt there on time. Tuition ended on 6.30. Bro brought me to Sushi King for dinner.~

n now i'm here~

No comments:

Post a Comment