Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 ----in-----progress--to------2----0---1----4

have a problem with my laptop, I can't type in chinese. So, decided to type in English. Guess this is my first post in English after so many years.

Recently i just got my ausmat result. 
quite disappointed cause my ATAR score was lower than the entry requirement of the uni I wanted to apply. but still i'll try to apply.
wish me luck.
appreciate the marks i got but at the same time feeling disappointed. Blaming myself for not getting the 5 more points but cheering for myself at the same time. I know this is kinda weird but this is exactly how i feel at this moment. 

2 more hours till 2014, I'm now sitting in my room, watching taipei 101 new year's eve countdown on youtube. actually waiting for S.H.E. turn on stage. =D well, sounds so forever alone huh. 

Hope i can see the fireworks display from DPC 2 hours later from my window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment